BOSCAM RC701 5.8 GHz 7" Diversity LCD Screen Receiver Monitor
1. Screen size:7”
2. Screen type: TFT LCD Screen/long life, LED backlight
3. Resolution: 800*480
4. Brightness: 450cd/m2
5. Contrast: 500:1
6. View Angle: 140/120degree (Horizontal/Vertical)
7. Working Voltage: DV 7-12V(center positive) or 11.1V Li-battery
8. Power Consumption: < 8w
9. Size: 180mm x 120mm x 23mm
10. Built-in 5.8Ghz Dual diversity receiver automatically for best reception
11. Built-in 2CH 5.8Ghz AV output and 1CH AV input
12. Support 9 languages menu selection
13. Working temperature: -10?~+ 65 ?
1. Built-in Dual Receiver Automatically for best reception Automatic Antenna Switching
2. Dual buffered AV outputs
3. Can receive 2 different channels at the same time
4. Not affect by 2.4GHz R/C Radios
5. AV Receiver with Diversity inputs
6. Small, light weight, durable
· CH1: 5705MHz
· CH2: 5685MHz
· CH3: 5665MHz
· CH4: 5645MHz
· CH5: 5885MHz
· CH6: 5905MHz
· CH7: 5925MHz
· CH8: 5945MHz
LCD Recevier * 1
Antennas * 2
AV Cables * 2
Power Cable *1
Operation Instructions:1. Screw the antennas and then power the LCD screen. Power LED is on and RX1 and RX2 are flashing alternately. RF1 is to RX1 and RF2 is to RX2, better signal first. RF1 and RF2 must be in the same Channel.
2. Plug AV cable to RF1 AVOUT and connect the other end to the Monitor, then you can see the signals from RF1. So does the RF2 AVOUT. RF1 and RF2 must be in different channels to avoid signal interference.
3. Plug AV cable to any of the two AV IN ports, LCD will switch to the AV in Automatically.
? POWER: LCD power on/off button.
?SOURCE: Selection for AV1 and AV2
?MENU/DOWN: Setup-Brightness, Contrast, Color, Language, Image Rotation, Options-zoom 16:9/4:3, Auto turn off (5s/10s/OFF), Rest
You can choose any one transmitter of the below:
Video transmitter 5.8G 2000mw VTX
Video transmitter 5.8G 1000mw VTX
Video transmitter 5.8G 500mw VTX
1 x Monitor
2 x 5.8G 2db antenna
1 x Hood
1 x wiring package
- 5 star :0( %)
- 4 star :0( %)
- 3 star :0( %)
- 2 star :0( %)
- 1 star :0( %)
Recently Sold items
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
- Did you find what you were looking for?
- If you need help or have other feedback for Customer Service. Click here
In the prison cell phone signal jammer
can be used to effectively control the offender contact with outsiders, so in these places use the phone jammers are legal.
As the largest cellphone jamming
Factory, we provide full range of equipment and services.
I hate those people who use the phone loudly. They are in public places that care about other people's feelings, I really should use cellphone jammer
to put their Zuidou sealed.
In South America, we always use Signal Jammers
as our tools necessary.
I was a student, my teacher when the test put a Mobile Phone Jammer
on the podium. I want to know if I can turn it off.
can support multi-band signal shielding, and some GPS JAMMER can shield mobile phone signals.